My First Visit
From the moment you arrive, you will experience how we are different. One of our Patient Care Coordinators will greet you as you start on your journey of recovery. We accept most insurance plans, check with your Patient Care Coordinator for more details.
Once you see one of our doctors, you will be asked about more than your condition, because we want to understand how your pain affects your life. We will listen as you tell us your individual story, how your pain affects your life and the goals you have for returning to work or enjoying the time you spend with your family or friends.
We will help you set goals and build a care plan to help you achieve your goals that will benefit you, your family, and your life. Remember, We don’t believe in treating pain, we treat people with pain.
What to bring to your initial appointment?
- Filled out patient forms for specific area of pain
- Insurance card
- Co-payment due for visit
- Insurance authorization
- If applicable, workers compensation information
- If applicable, any referral information and forms from your physician
- If applicable, any X-Rays, MRI Films, CT Scans. Bring the images, reports alone are not sufficient
- If applicable, any pertinent medical history such as lab results
- A valid form of ID such as a driver’s license
To make appointments, contact Prairie Spine at (309) 691-7774 or click here to request an appointment.